The Paintings: Call to Arms by Leigton
Edmund Leighton was born in 1853, the son of painter Charles Blair Leighton. Edmund studied at the Royal Academy Schools.
While he painted some modern scenes, he is best known for his romantic, medieval paintings. These usually focus on young knights in armor, and young maidens with long, flowing hair and beautifully textured dresses.
His best known work is "The Accolade".
These clothes are based on the painting "Call to arms".
As a detail, the knight wears the same costume as the knight painted in "The Accolade"
Mesh men: K8parsmaccoutier 140206 (Parcimonious)
Mesh Knight (am_leightonAccolade): Male Loincloth (tiggerypum)
Mesh Cape: generalzoi
Mesh Lady: Maxis (needs Nightlife)
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|af_LeightonLady.zip||361.3 KB||5,860||22nd Nov 2006|
|am_LeightonAccolade.zip||1.05 MB||4,940||22nd Nov 2006|
|am_LeightonMen.zip||623.4 KB||5,020||22nd Nov 2006|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|parsimonious.org/fashion2/meshes.shtml (non-MTS2 link)|
|Hooded Cloak by generalzoi|
|Male Loincloth (alpha editable mesh) by tiggerypum|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by alexasrosa.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
19 Comments / replies (Who?)