MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Alien Eyes Overhaul (Replacements and Contacts)
by kellyhb5 Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 6:45 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2017 at 4:36 PM by kellyhb5
Originally Posted by Schneeball
I updated these eyes for the toddler patch, since kelly is not supporting this mod anymore - if Im wrong, so i ve to apologize and i will remove the link and the package. All credits goes to Kelly for these gorgeous Defaults <3
Ver 2 sorted for Vampire GP too
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|kellyhb5_AlienEyesOverhaul_DefReplacements.rar||44.3 KB||8,713||6th Aug 2015|
|kellyhb5_AlienEyesOverhaul_Contacts.rar||192.6 KB||6,929||6th Aug 2015|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 2