Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 14558 (Who?), Viewed: 326327 times.
Page 583 of 583
Forum Resident
#14551 Old Yesterday at 2:46 PM
You are a great seller - I'm gonna grab it :D
I'll see if it's a keeper or I end up tossing it after a use or two
Lab Assistant
#14552 Old Yesterday at 5:44 PM
Is there a way to organize the lot catalog? While adding some lots to my new hood, I notice that I have a few of the same lots, and my custom lots are mixed with Maxis lots. I can't tell which is what. I would clean out the Lot Catalog folder, but I don't want to lose my custom lots.

Currently Playing: Elgin (Integrated hood)

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Theorist
#14553 Old Yesterday at 8:27 PM
days off from work; I think Career tab of Sim Description resource.
Forum Resident
#14554 Old Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsb759
days off from work; I think Career tab of Sim Description resource.

Nope, it's not there.
I mean, I've checked the obvious places before asking

Actually I've found it in the Extended Browser.
It's called PTO and every 100 decimal points it means a day off.

Thank you everybody for your replies!
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#14555 Old Yesterday at 9:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monijt1
Is there a way to organize the lot catalog? While adding some lots to my new hood, I notice that I have a few of the same lots, and my custom lots are mixed with Maxis lots. I can't tell which is what. I would clean out the Lot Catalog folder, but I don't want to lose my custom lots.

Create a storage hood, put 'em all in there. I organise the hood spatially - all one type of lot over here, another type over there etc. I got sick of scrolling through lots and peering at the thumbnail.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Instructor
#14556 Old Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monijt1

I second what Maxon said. I also use a hood to hold my lot bin, then delete the lots from the bin. I wanted to add that I find it improves load time as well.
Mad Poster
#14557 Old Yesterday at 10:36 PM
This one is about as random as they get. I just bought a new computer and need to do my windows fixes to it as well as figure out how to play the game offline (UC). First problem: I have no idea what the video card is. I pulled up device manager, but didn't see anything listed as "video card". Does it have other sneaky, stealthy names?

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Lab Assistant
#14558 Old Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
This one is about as random as they get. I just bought a new computer and need to do my windows fixes to it as well as figure out how to play the game offline (UC). First problem: I have no idea what the video card is. I pulled up device manager, but didn't see anything listed as "video card". Does it have other sneaky, stealthy names?

Your Graphic Card should be under, 'Display Adapters' on Device Manager. I'm using Windows 7, and I'm not sure if it's the same for Windows 8/10. I guess you can look for anything that says, 'Display video Adapter.'

Currently Playing: Elgin (Integrated hood)

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Mad Poster
#14559 Old Today at 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1

Type dxdiag into the start menu, press enter. It'll be listed under the Display tab.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Page 583 of 583