Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Quietscheente

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 5027 (Who?), Viewed: 179480 times.
Page 202 of 202
#5026 Old Today at 4:56 AM
Today I learned that children in aspiration failure can attack other children and get into fights - even if they have a good relationship with the other one! (And the parents can cheer them on... )

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#5027 Old Today at 5:48 AM
I found out that Sims can repair the toy robots that are shooting sparks. I also learned that playing with them a lot can cause them to break! Amazing to find new things after all this time!
Instructor
#5028 Old Today at 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Today I learned that children in aspiration failure can attack other children and get into fights - even if they have a good relationship with the other one! (And the parents can cheer them on... )

I noticed this trend when I was following a Test of Time challenge where the Neanderthal stage children kept fighting against each other. The loser of course, gets killed. I thought it was just flavor text to tell how the kids die but kid brawls can happen ingame! dear oh dear.

I gave up my dream to earn a living.
Page 202 of 202