Replies: 961 (Who?), Viewed: 455389 times.
Page 39 of 39
Test Subject
#951 Old 8th May 2019 at 6:12 PM
* However, If you're using WickedWhims and want a compatible height slider that works (for the moment), tedw's fork of the sliders in the OP from Post 891 or so worked when I put them in last night, but you have to adjust every sim by hand at the console, it seems. I haven't worked out how to use the 'hall' (height - all) in my test game yet. These do NOT have the Pie Menu as shown in the screenshots - they're just an updated version of the console-updater version in the OP. [/QUOTE]

I am using WW and i tried the tedw slider, however i found i was having the random height change throughout the day issue, so i removed it.
Test Subject
#952 Old 10th May 2019 at 8:12 PM
Quote:
I am using WW and i tried the tedw slider, however i found i was having the random height change throughout the day issue, so i removed it.

On all sims, or just Teens?
Do you have a link to the "random height change issue"? It sounds like a known issue, but this is the first I've heard of it.
Test Subject
#953 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 9:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wihi
Y'all I done did a quick and dirty edit and turned the Hand Slider feature into a legit standalone slider because ain't nobody on this forum cared enough to fix the broken script of the Hand Slider from a few updates ago. I know there are already legit hand sliders out there (Luumia's) but his sliders don't make the hands big enough imho. This slider is also standalone, meaning that you don't need the rest of the Neck/Height/Bulge sliders or their scripts.

Use them by sliding the upper arm/bicep area up and down to increase/decrease the size of the hands. Your sims gotta be facing forward in CAS to access the sliders. These only work on male TYAE sims because I don't really care for female sims and big hands for men are a MUST.

Btw this one will work with (and complement) the aforementioned Luumia hand sliders perfectly.

You're a godsend. Thank you.
Test Subject
#954 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:13 AM
I keep typing "add_slider height 50" and nothing will work. I installed the script but no luck.
Lab Assistant
#955 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriah00
I keep typing "add_slider height 50" and nothing will work. I installed the script but no luck.

It is add_slider height 50 not with the " "
Test Subject
#956 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 3:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckmaster
It is add_slider height 50 not with the " "

Thats what I typed. I added the " " as quotations.
Field Researcher
#957 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 5:17 AM
Quote:

Do you have script mods enabled?
Scholar
#958 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 7:17 AM
Quote:

Did you place the mod max one subfolder deep in the Mods folder?
Test Subject
#959 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 3:09 PM
Guyz, I wanna ask. Is Height Slider Growth still works? I really like it, it's made my game more realistic. And I really hope that it is supported..
Lab Assistant
#960 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 7:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by niktonija
Guyz, I wanna ask. Is Height Slider Growth still works? I really like it, it's made my game more realistic. And I really hope that it is supported..

I wanna know too!
Lab Assistant
#961 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:46 PM
anyone?
Test Subject
#962 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 9:58 PM
Anyone knows how to decompile the slider scripts for editing in pycharm?

Sorry for my bad English.
Page 39 of 39